If he pays for my education, medical school and needs, I’m willing to be his playboy bunnies’ primary care doctor for the rest of my life. LOL.
—-Another Day, H1S.
April 22, 2010
What the fuck. LOL. Mind-blown.
10 Mistakes A Single Woman Makes
When your relationship is not going the way you would want, you start thinking about how lucky single women are because they don’t have to deal with such a rut. But in reality, there are a few mistakes that single women make that you need to keep away from:
1. Living with unrealistic expectations. Although there is no harm in expecting a little bit extra from your love life but carrying unrealistic expectations in your heart will cause ache. An arrogant attitude starts to build up inside you and you even yourself remain unaware of it.
2. Not getting on with your life because you’re single. Being single has nothing to do with how you get on with your life but a single woman sometimes uses her singleness as an excuse for not living her life to the full extent.
You’ve been through ups and downs together, good times, and bad. You’ve had problems and have tried your best to communicate and work through them. But sometimes there comes a time when you realize it just isn’t working anymore. Here are 10 signs to watch for:
1. You keep having the same fights. Even though you resolve to work on your issues, if the same stuff keeps coming up over and over again in your fights it’s clearly not getting worked out.
2. The idea of losing them isn’t that scary. When it’s meant to be the idea of breaking up seems like the end of the world. But if you can picture life without them and it actually doesn’t seem that bad, then there’s a good indicator that it’s not working.
3. You just feel exhausted. When seeing them feels like a chore because you know you’re just going to argue or nag at each other, and you feel tired before you even start, it’s not a good sign. Seeing him or her should be fun, not a burden.
4. You’re looking at what else is out there. Maybe you’re not acting on it, but if you’ve started to check out other guys/girls and have been considering who else might be out there for you, then you’ve already moved on.
Walk through every number on this page.
Sad but it’s true.